Set the unit up on an even surface away from direct sunlight, high
temperatures, high humidity, and excessive vibration. These conditions
can damage the cabinet and other components, thereby shortening the
unit's service life.
Do not place heavy items on the unit.
Do not use high voltage power sources. This can overload the unit and
cause a fire.
Do not use a DC power source. Check the source carefully when setting
the unit up on a ship or other places where DC is used.
AC mains lead protection
Ensure the AC mains lead is connected correctly and not damaged. Poor
connection and lead damage can cause fire or electric shock. Do not pull,
bend, or place heavy items on the lead.
Grasp the plug firmly when unplugging the lead. Pulling the AC mains
lead can cause electric shock.
Do not handle the plug with wet hands. This can cause electric shock.
-If you see this symbol-
Information on Disposal in other Countries outside the
This symbol is only valid in the European
If you wish to discard this product, please
contact your local authorities or dealer and ask
for the correct method of disposal.
Do not let metal objects fall inside the unit. This can cause electric shock
Do not let liquids get into the unit. This can cause electric shock or
malfunction. If this occurs, immediately disconnect the unit from the
power supply and contact your dealer.
Do not spray insecticides onto or into the unit. They contain flammable
gases which can ignite if sprayed into the unit.
Do not attempt to repair this unit by yourself. If sound is interrupted,
indicators fail to light, smoke appears, or any other problem that is not
covered in these instructions occurs, disconnect the AC mains lead and
contact your dealer or an authorized service center. Electric shock or
damage to the unit can occur if the unit is repaired, disassembled or
reconstructed by unqualified persons.
Extend operating life by disconnecting the unit from the power source if it
is not to be used for a long time.