3. BATTERY REPLACEMENT
Before replacing the batteries, note the following precaution:
• Be sure to replace all batteries with a full set of new ones, and do not mix old batteries with new ones.
1. Press OFF to switch power OFF.
2. Slide the battery compartment cover in the direction indicated by the arrow.
3. Slide the battery switch to the "REPLACE 1" setting.
4. Remove the battery holder by sliding it in the direction indicated by the arrow in the illustration.
Be sure to remove only one battery at a time. Otherwise, you will lose all data stored in memory.
5. Replace the old battery with a new one, making sure that the positive (+) side of the new battery is facing
up (so you can see it).
6. Replace the battery holder and faten it in place.
7. Slide the battery switch to the "REPLACE 2, 3" setting and repeat steps 4 through 6 for the other batteries.
• Be sure to replace all three batteries, using CR2032 lithium batteries only. Never mix old batteries with new
8. Slide the battery switch to the "NORMAL" setting.
• You will not be able to turn the unit on if the battery switch is not in the "NORMAL" setting.
9. Replace the battery compartment cover.
• The Home Time screen always appears whenever you turn power on for the first time after replacing
10. Check the Home Time setting and make changes if necessary.
— 8 —