7. Slide down the cable cover (Figure D.1).
8. Connect one end of the power cord to the AC inlet on the back of the monitor and the other end to the power outlet.
Please refer to Caution section of this manual for proper selection of AC power cord.
9. Turn on the monitor with the front power button (Figure E.1) and the computer.
10. Only for PA231W/PA241W: No-touch auto adjust automatically adjusts the monitor to optimal settings upon initial setup for
most timings. For further adjustments, use the following OSD controls:
• Auto Contrast (Analog input only)
• Auto Adjust (Analog input only)
Refer to the Controls section of this User's Manual for a full description of these OSD controls.
If you have any problems, please refer to the Troubleshooting section of this User's Manual.
Raise and Lower Monitor Screen
The monitor may be raised or lowered in either Portrait or Landscape mode.
To raise or lower screen, place hands on each side of the monitor and lift or lower to the desired height (Figure RL.1).
Handle with care when raising or lowering the monitor screen.