PRIOR TO USING YOUR BLENDER
Unpack carefully. Blades are very sharp!
1. Carefully unpack the contents from the box. Check to
make sure all pieces (as shown on page 3) are
accounted for and that the blender appears to be free
of any physical damage. If you discover any damage
or missing parts, please contact our customer service
department at 1-888-845-7330 prior to plugging in the
HOW TO ASSEMBLE YOUR BLENDER
Blades are very sharp.
When handling the power blade assembly, hold
assembly by its base. Avoid handling blades with your
1. Place the motor base on a flat, dry surface.
2. Assure that the motor in turned off and the power
cord is unplugged.
3. Turn the glass jar upside down on a flat, sturdy
4. Place the gasket over the jar bottom opening.
5. Insert the power blade assembly into the jar opening.
6. Place the locking collar on top of the blade assembly
and twist clockwise to lock firmly.
7. Turn the jar upright and place it on the motor base.
8. Place the lid on top of the jar. Insert the pouring insert
cover into the blender lid and turn until it locks.
9. Plug the power cord into a 120-volt outlet. Your
blender is now ready to use.
Add food or liquid while the blender is running only by
lifting the pouring insert cover and dropping in the
ingredients. Never remove the lid while blender is
2. Remove any printed material or tape from the blender.
Inspect the jar to be sure there are no packaging
materials or foreign materials inside.
3. After inspection, place the blender motor base upright
on a countertop or table.
4. Before using, wash the lid, pouring insert cover, glass
jar, gasket, and power blade assembly in warm soapy
water or in a dishwasher. (To disassemble, see
instructions on page 6.) Dry thoroughly.
5. Wipe the motor base with a damp cloth.
6. Assemble the blender following the instruction on this
Power Blade Assembly