For connection and installation
• Mounting and wiring this product requires skills and experience.
For best safety, leave the mounting and wiring work to
• Make sure to ground the power supply box to a negative 12 V DC
• Do not install the adapter in a spot exposed to direct sunlight or
excessive heat or humidity. Also avoid places with too much dust
or the possibility of water splashing.
• If the fuse blows, first make sure the wires are not touching to
cause a short circuit, then replace the old fuse with one with the
Stop the car before performing any complicated operations.
Temperature inside the car...
• If you have parked the car for a long time in hot or cold weather,
wait until the temperature in the car becomes normal before
using the adapter.
• Do not use any solvents (for example, thinner, benzine, etc.),
detergents, or insecticides. Doing so may damage the adapter.
• Changes or modifications not approved by us may void the user's
authority to operate the equipment.
Trademarks and licenses
• Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
• The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi
• The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface,
and the HDMI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of
HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.