User Account and Camera Setup on Android™ Devices
What you need
• FOCUS73 Camera
• Power adapter for the Camera
• Device with Android
Power ON and Connect the Camera
• Connect the FOCUS73 power adapter to a suitable electrical outlet and insert
the power adapter plug into the power socket of the Y-shaped Power/LAN cable
connector. (see section 4.1 D: Connecting the Camera Unit's Power Supply)
• The Camera's green LED blinks after the Camera has finished booting.
Download the Hubble App
• Go to Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors"
• Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App from Google Play™ Store
and install it on your Android™ device
Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on Android™ Devices
• Ensure that your Android™ device is connected to your Wi-Fi
• Run "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App, enter your account information,
before you tap Create. (Picture A1)
If you already have a Hubble App account, please select Already have an
Account? to go to the next step.
Getting started - Connecting Devices
system version 4.2 and above