User Account and Camera Setup on Android™
What you need
• FOCUS66 camera
• FOCUS66 camera power adapter
• Device with Android™ system version 4.0 or above
Power on and connect the FOCUS66 camera
• Connect the FOCUS66 adapter to a suitable mains power socket, insert the
power adapter plug into micro USB socket at back of FOCUS66 camera.
• Make sure that ON/OFF button is in the ON position.
• The camera's red LED blinks after the camera has finished booting. When
you hear two 'beeps', this means the camera is ready for setup.
Download the Hubble for Motorola Monitors application
• Go to the Google Play™ Store to search "Hubble for Motorola Monitors"
• Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors application from Google Play™
Store and install it into your Android™ device.
Getting started - Connecting Devices