Before you can use your telephone to make or answer
calls, you must charge the battery. This section provides
the step-by-step instructions you will need.
Battery Safety Instructions
• Do not burn, disassemble, mutilate, or puncture the
battery. The battery contains toxic materials that could
be released, resulting in injury.
• Caution: There is a risk of explosion if you replace
the battery with an incorrect battery type. Use only the
battery that came with your phone or an authorized
replacement recommended by the manufacturer.
• Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
• Remove batteries if storing over 30 days.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire, which could result
• The rechargeable batteries that power this
product must be disposed of properly and may
need to be recycled. Refer to your battery's
label for battery type. Contact your local
recycling center for proper disposal methods.