Unplug this cordless phone immediately from
an outlet if:
• The power cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
• Liquid has been spilled into the product.
• The product has been exposed to rain or water. Do not
retrieve the handset or base until after you have unplugged
the power and phone from the wall. Then retrieve the unit by
• The product has been dropped or the cabinet has been
• The product exhibits a distinct change in performance.
1. Read and understand all instructions and save
them for future reference.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the
3. Do not install this product near a bath tub, sink or
4. Operate this phone using only the power source
that is indicated on the marking label. If you are
unsure of the power supply to your home, consult
with your dealer or local power company.
5. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand
or table. This product may fall, causing serious
damage to the product.
6. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the
operating instructions. Improper adjustment of other
controls may result in damage and will often require
extensive work to restore the product to normal
7. Clean this product with a soft, damp cloth. Do not
use chemicals or cleaning agents to clean this