Important Safety Instructions
Follow these safety precautions when using your
cordless phone to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock
and injury to persons or property:
Reduce risk of fire and shock by
1. Keep all slits and openings of the phone unblocked.
Do not set the phone on a heating register or over a
radiator. Ensure that proper ventilation is provided
at the installation site.
2. Do not use while wet or while standing in water.
3. Do not use this product near water (for example,
near a bath tub, kitchen sink, or swimming pool).
4. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord.
Place the power cord so that it will not be walked
5. Never insert objects of any kind into the product
slits as that may result in fire or shock.
6. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before
cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol
cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
7. Do not disassemble this product. If service or repair
work is required, contact the Motorola address
found in the back of this user's guide.
8. Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords.
9. Avoid using during an electrical storm. Use a surge
protector to protect the equipment.
10. Do not use this cordless phone to report a gas leak,
especially if you are in the vicinity of the gas line.