Table of Contents
Please carefully read and save these instructions
This Use & Care Manual contains general operating instructions for your appliance and feature information for several
models. Your product may not have all the described features. The graphics shown are representative. The graphics on
your appliance may not look exactly like those shown. Common sense and caution must be practiced when installing,
operating and maintaining any appliance.
Kenmore Appliance Warranty
One Year Limited Warranty
When installed, operated and maintained according to all instructions supplied with the product, if this appliance fails
due to a defect in material or workmanship within one year from the date of purchase, call 1-800-4-MY-HOME ® to
arrange for free repair. If this appliance is used for other than private family purposes, this warranty applies for only 90
days from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers only defects in material and workmanship. Sears will NOT pay for:
1. Expendable items that can wear out from normal use, including but not limited to filters, belts, light bulbs, and bags.
2. A service technician to instruct the user in correct product installation, operation or maintenance.
3. A service technician to clean or maintain this product.
4. Damage to or failure of this product if it is not installed, operated or maintained according to all instructions supplied
with the product.
5. Damage to or failure of this product resulting from accident, abuse, misuse or use for other than its intended purpose.
6. Damage to or failure of this product caused by the use of detergents, cleaners, chemicals or utensils other than those
recommended in all instructions supplied with the product.
7. Damage to or failure of parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to this product.
Disclaimer of implied warranties; limitation of remedies
Customer's sole and exclusive remedy under this limited warranty shall be product repair as provided herein. Implied
warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one year or the
shortest period allowed by law. Sears shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states and
provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on the duration of
implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so these exclusions or limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty applies only while this appliance is used in the United States and Canada.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Sears Canada Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2B8
In this space below, record the date of purchase, model
and serial number of your product. You will find the model
and serial number printed on the serial plate.
Model No. _____________________________________
Serial No. _____________________________________
Date of purchase _______________________________
Save these instructions and your sales receipt for future
Printed in United States
Before You Call
Serial Plate Location
You will find the model and serial
number printed on the serial plate.
The serial plate is located along
the interior side trim of the lower
oven and visible when the oven
door is opened.
Remember to record the serial
number for future reference.
Serial Plate Location