126.96.36.199 REPLACING THE PILOT BURNER NOZZLE
• Undo screw coupling "H" and replace nozzle "G" with one
suitable for the gas type (Table B, fig.3D).
• The nozzle diameter is given in hundredths of mm on the
• Retighten coupling "H".
188.8.131.52 REPLACING THE ADjUSTMENT SPRING OF
THE PRESSURE REGULATOR
• Replace the spring of the pressure regulator with one
suitable for the gas pressure type given in table B (see
handbook Appendix) as follows:
- Remove the seal cap, seal cap gasket, adjusting screw
and the spring.
- Insert the new spring and replace the adjusting screw.
- Connect a pressure gauge to the appliance's test point
pressure (fig. 2A/2B).
- Ignite the appliance's burners so to have the maximum
- Regulate the adjustment screw until the pressure gauge
shows the working pressure value (section 5.1.4 Gas
- Replace the seal cap and gasket and screw tightly closed.
- Remove the pressure gauge and close the test point
- Prior to operation, test the gas pressure regulator for leaks.
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION (Fig. 4A - Table A)
IMPORTANT! Before connecting, make sure the mains voltage
and frequency match that given on the dataplate.
To access the terminal board, remove the appliance con-
trol panel by undoing the fixing screws (fig. 4A 1-2).
Connect the power cable to the terminal board as shown
in the wiring diagram attached to the appliance.
• Secure the power cable with the cable gland.
IMPORTANT! The manufacturer declines any liability if the
safety regulations are not respected.
Unless otherwise specified, our appliances are not equipped
with a power cable. The installer must use a flexible cable
having characteristics at least equivalent to H05RN-F rub-
ber-insulated type cables. Protect the cable section outside
the appliance with a metal or rigid plastic pipe.
Install a circuit breaker ahead of the appliance. Contact ope-
ning distance and maximum leakage current must comply
with current regulations.
E Q U I P O T E N T I A L N O D E A N D E A R T H
Connect the appliance to an earth; it must be included in
an equipotential node by means of the screw located at the
front right under the frame. The screw is marked with the
6. SAFETY THERMOSTAT
Some of our appliance models use a safety thermostat that
cuts in automatically when temperatures exceed a set value,
shutting off the gas supply (gas appliances) or the electricity
• Wait until the appliance has cooled down: a suitable tem-
perature for resetting is approx. 90°C.
• Press the red button on the safety thermostat body.
IMPORTANT! If resetting requires the removal of a protective
part (e.g. control panel) this must be done by a specialised
technician. Tampering with the safety thermostat invalidates
7. BEFORE LEAVING
Check all connection for gas leaks with soap and water. Do
not use a naked flame for detecting leaks. Ignite all burners
both individually and combined to ensure correct operation of
gas valves, burners and ignition. Turn gas taps to low flame
for each burner, individually and separately, when satisfied
with the appliance, please, instruct the user on the correct
method of operation. In case the appliancefails to operate
correctly after all checks have been carried out, refer to the
authorised service provider.