• To switch profiles, press [FN] + [Caps Lock]. The backlight flashes twice
to indicate the profile mode switch.
• In Profile 0 mode, the function keys F1~F12 work as standard keys. To
set the function keys as macro keys, switch to Profile 1.
The Breath Light function allows you to set the keyboard backlight in a
looping bright to dim mode. There are four breath light levels: High, Middle,
Low, and No Light.
To use the Breath light function:
• Press [Fn] +
• Press [Fn] + [-] to decrease the speed of the Breath Light function.
• Press [Fn] + [+] to increase the speed of the Breath Light function.
NOTE: The Reset function restores the system to the default settings.
To reset to the default settings:
• Press and hold [Fn] + [Delete] for about three (seconds) until the Nums
Lock, Caps Lock, and Win Lock LEDS flash thrice, then flash once to
indicate that the reset process is completed.
ASUS Cerberus Gaming Keyboard
to enable/disable the Breath Light function.