About the Remote Control
Installing the Batteries for the Remote Control
Install 2 AAA (1.5V) batteries matching the polarity indicated inside battery compartment of the remote control.
• The maximum operable ranges from the unit are as follows.
– Line of sight:
– Either side of the center: approx. 16 feet (5m) within 30°
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (ni-cad, ni-mh, etc) batteries.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Always remove batteries from remote control if they are dead or if the remote control is not to be used for an extended period of
time. This will prevent battery acid from leaking into the battery compartment.
approx. 23 feet (7m)
approx. 16 feet (5m) within 15°
approx. 10 feet (3m) within 30°
Press to Turn On the unit, or to switch the unit into Standby mode.
( To completely Turn Off the unit, you must unplug the AC power
Press to adjust volume up / down for Soundbar.
Press to mute the sound and recover the sound.
Press to adjust lower-pitched sounds.
Press to adjust higher-pitched sounds.
Press to select AUX of connected devices to this Soundbar.
Press to select Line of connected devices to this Soundbar.
Press to select Optical of connected devices to this Soundbar.
Press to select Bluetooth of connected devices to this Soundbar.
Press to disconnect the currently connected Bluetooth device
and start pairing mode to establish a new connection to another
If no Bluetooth device is connected within 2 minutes, press
this button to restart pairing mode. Pairing mode can only be
started when Bluetooth is selected.
– 10 –