Inspection and repairs
• Before use, check the appliance for
damaged or defective parts. Check for
breakage of parts, damage to switches
and any other conditions that may aﬀect
• Do not use the appliance if any part is
damaged or defective.
• Have any damaged or defective parts
repaired or replaced by an authorised
• Before use, check the power supply cord
for signs of damage, ageing and wear.
• Do not use the appliance if the power
supply cord or mains plug is damaged or
• If the power supply cord or mains plug is
damaged or defective it must be
repaired by an authorised repair agent in
order to avoid a hazard. Do not cut the
power supply cord and do not attempt
to repair it yourself.
• Never attempt to remove or replace any
parts other than those speciﬁed in this
Additional safety instructions for
Warning! Do not place near a hot
Gas or electric oven.
• Do not Immerse Mixer, Base, Cord or
Plug in any liquid.
• The outer surface of this Mixer may
become hot during use.
• Allow all moving parts of the appliance
to come to a stop before approaching.
• Always use on a clean work surface and
clean the surface thoroughly after use.
• Allow the appliance to cool before
• Keep hands, long hair and loose clothing
away from the beaters.
1. Beater eject button
2. Speed selector
3. Turbo Button
5. Dough Hooks
7. M350 Hand mixer
8. Cradle switch
10. Base switch
Warning! Before performing any
assembly or maintenance, switch
oﬀ and remove from power supply.
Attaching the beaters to the M350 hand
mixer (Fig. 5)
• Push the required beaters into the
appropriate holes in the appliance
ensuring they are fully home.
Note! An icon on the product identiﬁes the
hole that takes the beater / dough hook
with the washer (15). Another icon identiﬁes
the hole that accepts the beater / dough
hook with a gear ﬁtted (16).
• On completion of task, the beaters can
be removed for cleaning by pressing the
eject button (1)