Speaker or headphone is
connected to the wrong port.
Speaker or headphone does
The front and back audio
ports do not work.
Too many programs are
System speed is
Computer virus attack
Hard disk drive failure
Memory module problems
The system often
hangs or freezes.
There is not enough
air ventilation for your
Incompatible softwares are
ASUS K20DA / A20DA / F20DA / K31DA / A31DA / F31DA / K31DAG / A31DAG / F31DAG
• R efer to your computer's User Guide
for the correct port.
• D isconnect and reconnect the speaker
to your computer.
Try using another speaker or
Try both the front and back audio ports.
If one port failed, check if the port is set
Reinstall the audio driver
Close some of the programs.
• U se an anti-virus software to scan for
viruses and repair your computer.
• R einstall the operating system.
• S end the damaged hard disk drive to
ASUS Service Center for servicing.
• R eplace with a new hard disk drive.
• R eplace with compatible memory
• R emove the extra memory modules
that you have installed, then try again.
• C ontact the ASUS Service Center for
Move your computer to an area with
better air flow.
Reinstall the OS and reinstall