2. DO NOT expose your smartphone to rain or moisture. Do
not let water enter the circuitry through the front panel
buttons or expansion slots. In general, treat your smart-
phone as you would a mobile phone or other small elec-
3. DO be careful not to drop your smartphone or subject it to
any strong impact. Do not place your smartphone in your
4. DO NOT expose your smartphone to extreme temperatures.
For example, do not leave your smartphone on the dash-
board of a car on a hot day or when temperatures are
below freezing point. Also, keep it away from heaters and
other sources of heat.
5. DO NOT use or store your smartphone in any location that
is dusty, damp or wet.
6. DO use a soft, damp cloth to clean your smartphone. If the
surface of the screen becomes soiled, clean it with a soft
cloth moistened with diluted window-cleaning solution.
7. DO NOT press down on the screen with force, otherwise
you may crack the screen.
Acer S200 Smartphone User Guide