For all Bluetooth settings, tap Start > Settings > Bluetooth.
Here you can adjust Bluetooth profiles, status, accessibility,
and services settings. You can also view version information.
Creating new Bluetooth connections
The simplest way to set up and configure a new Bluetooth
connection is through the Bluetooth Manager.
1. Tap Start > Settings > Bluetooth. You will be asked to turn
on Bluetooth, then tap Settings > Add a device.
2. Alternatively tap Start > Settings > Bluetooth > My Devices
3. Your smartphone will search for devices in range.
4. Select the device you want to connect to.
5. Tap Select and follow all onscreen instructions to set up the
Adjusting Bluetooth settings
1. Tap the Start > Settings > Bluetooth > Settings.
2. Select whether to Enable or Disable the Bluetooth function
and whether the device should be Discoverable or not.
3. You can also define a Name for your smartphone.
4. Tap Advanced... to change additional Connectivity, Serial
Ports, File Transfer, Audio, Object Exchange, Synchroniza-
tion and SIM Accessories.
Many phone settings are automatically configured by your
smartphone when you insert a SIM card. The device will com-
municate with your service provider and automatically obtain
all necessary settings, such as network name, voice mail and
text message center numbers.
Acer S200 Smartphone User Guide