Model CM 75EAP∙CM 75EBP Handling instructions Note: Before using this machine, carefully read through these HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS to ensure eﬃ cient, safe operation. It is recommended that these INSTRUCTIONS be kept readily available as an important reference when using this machine.
Pay special attention to statements preceded by the following words: Fuel and oil mixture WARNING Indicates a strong possibility of severe personal injury or Carburetor adjustment - Idle speed loss of life if instructions are not followed. CAUTION Indicates a possibility of personal injury or equipment damage if instructions are not followed.
WHAT IS WHAT? (Fig. 1) A: Stop switch: Device for allowing the engine to be started or stopped. B: Throttle lever: Device activated by the operatorʼs ﬁ nger, for controlling the engine speed. C: Throttle lever lockout: Device that prevents the accidental operation of the throttle lever until manually released.
○ All items, other than the items listed in the operator’s/ WARNINGS AND SAFETY owner’s manual, should be performed by Hitachi INSTRUCTIONS Authorized Service Centers. (For example, if improper tools are used to remove the ﬂ ywheel or if an improper tool is used to hold the ﬂ...
○ Keep others away when making carburetor adjustments. ○ Use only genuine HITACHI replacement parts as recommended by the manufacturer. Fig. 2 CAUTION Do not disassemble the recoil starter. There is a possibility of personal injury with recoil spring.
Pay special attention about the abrasive wheel. There is a risk of bursting to using the abrasive wheel wetted. If situations occur which are not covered in this manual, take care and use common sense. Contact Hitachi Authorized Service Centers if you need assistance. SPECIFICATIONS Model...
○ Select and mount the correct cut-oﬀ wheel for the type of ASSEMBLY PROCEDURES work to be carried out. Assembly of cut-oﬀ wheel Abrasive wheels Diamond wheels 1. Place the wheel (1) between the two ﬂ anges (2), and Plastic —...
2. Use the hex. wrench (4) to rotate the tensioner bolt (11) Wet cutting with water so that the position of the tension nut (12) matches with This machine can be set up for wet cutting which can the marking (13) on the arm cover (10). (Fig. 12, Fig. 13) suppress dust emission during cutting.
○ Always use branded 89 octane unleaded gasoline. please touch the ground that is slightly damp. ○ Use genuine two-cycle oil or use a mix between 25:1 to 50:1, please consult about the oil mixture ratio to Hitachi Starting the cold engine (Fig. 22-27) Authorized Service Centers.
5. Push the decompression valve (26). The valve will Stopping (Fig. 28) automatically return to the original position once the Decrease engine speed, and push stop switch (21) to stop engine has started. (Fig. 25) position. Fig. 28 Fig. 25 6.
Low speed adjustment (L) screws on the carburetor. Spark plug (Fig. 31, 32, 33) Those are only for Hitachi Authorized Service Centers. 1. Remove cleaner box (B) (32) and cleaner box (A) (37). If you rotate them, it will cause a serious damage to the (Fig.
0 mm Anti-vibration systems (Fig. 35) Check the springs (40) for any loosening or damage. If you ﬁ nd any failure in those parts, please contact a Hitachi Authorized Service Center. Fig. 39 5. Assemble clutch cover and arm cover by following the aforementioned steps in reverse.
Spark plug is wet 2. Pull starter and dry the fuel inside the engine Engine does not start The fuel pipe is bent or detached Consult a Hitachi Authorized Service Center Carburetor failure Consult a Hitachi Authorized Service Center Spark plug failure...
SPECIAL ACCESSORIES Diamond wheel Hitachi oﬀ ers a diamond wheel for a variety of applications which are listed below. Diamond wheels (12") for CM75EAP Type Category Outer Dia. (mm) Arbor hole (mm) Code No. 773000 Universal 773004 773137 Diamond wheel...
Shinagawa Intercity Tower A, 15-1, Konan 2-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan Code No. E99701011 NA Printed in China...