Removing and Installing Interior Shelves
For models equipped with glass shelves having shelf supports, remove
the shelves as follows:
1. Open door completely.
2. Grasp the shelf edge in the center and slide the shelf from the unit.
Insert the shelves as follows:
Reposition the shelf as required, ensure the raised white edge
strip is toward the rear of the unit and graphics, if applied, are on
the underside of the shelves.
Removing and Installing Door Shelves
For models equipped with door shelves:
To remove the door shelf.
1. Grasp shelf in center, and lift until the shelf notches (1) clear the
2. Carefully pull the shelf away from the door.
To install the door shelf.
1. Holding the shelf in the center, center the shelf in the door at the
desired location, slightly above the pins (2).
2. Lower the shelf onto the pins (2).
Removing and Installing Wine Racks
1. Remove any bottles stored on the rack.
2. Grasp the end of the rack, and gently slide it out until it stops
3. Press the left rack release lever down. At the same time, lift the
matching right rack release lever up. Pull the rack out until it is free
of the tracks and the cabinet.
Do not remove the track rails from the cabinet.
To insert a rack in the cabinet:
Align the left and right rack channels with the tracks in the cabinet.
Ensure an even track engagement on both sides by gently pushing the
rack into the cabinet until it stops.
Before reloading the rack, ensure proper movement of the
travel stops in the left and right track rails by pulling the rack
out gently until it stops.