This is especially important for persons over the age of 35 and/or persons with pre-existing health problems. Keys Fitness Products LP assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
Assembly of CardioMax 535 Dual Action Bike REMOVE ALL SECURITY TAPE AND WRAPPING 2. Attach the FRONT FOOT TUBE to the FRAME by using the BEFORE BEGINNING CARRIAGE BOLTS, WASHERS and CAP NUTS. 1. Attach REAR FOOT TUBE to the FRAME by using the CARRIAGE BOLTS, WASHERS and CAP NUTS.
3. Thread SHAFTS of PEDALS into CRANK and tighten with wrench. IMPORTANT: Axles of pedals are branded “L” and “R.” The pedal marked “R” goes on the right hand side of the bike and the one marked “L” on the left hand side. Tighten the left pedal by turning counter-clockwise and the right pedal by turning clockwise.
5. Turn LOCKING KNOB counterclockwise to loosen. Pull LOCKING KNOB out and insert SEAT POST into SEAT POST TUBE to desired seat height. Release LOCKING KNOB so that it springs into a hole in the SEAT POST and turn clockwise until tight to remove any looseness. IMPORTANT: LOCKING KNOB must be locked tightly into hole in SEAT POST before you sit on the SEAT.
7. With PIVOT TUBES on rear side of HANDLEBARS and CONNECTING ARMS to inside, slide RIGHT and LEFT HANDLEBARS onto AXLE. Slide LARGE WASHER onto end of AXLE. Carefully tap PUSHNUT onto end of AXLE with hammer. Connect heart rate wires from CONSOLE TUBE (B) to heart rate wire in each handlebar (A).
9. ATTACHING CONNECTING ARMS TO LOCKOUT ROD: (SINGLE ACTION MODE) Carefully tap PUSHNUT onto ends of LOCKOUT ROD with hammer. Lower SLOT in CONNECTING ARM onto LOCKOUT ROD and slide RETAINER back over LOCKOUT ROD to lock CONNECTING ARM in SINGLE ACTION MODE. 10.
11. Remove BATTERY DOOR of CONSOLE and insert TWO “AA” SIZE BATTERIES, then replace BATTERY DOOR. NOTE: Do not use rechargeable batteries. They will cause a short circuit and destroy console. PULSE WIRE 12. Remove the four MACHINE SCREWS from back of CONSOLE. Carefully plug EXTENSION WIRE and PULSE WIRE into bot- tom of CONSOLE.
Check your pulse recovery rate – If your pulse is over 100 bpm five minutes after you stop exercising, or if it’s higher than normal the morning after exercising, your exertion may have been too strenuous for your current fitness level. Rest and reduce the intensity next time.
CM535D PARTS LIST # PART # PART M8x1.25x60mm Carriage Bolt 35 Magnetic Brake Front Foot Tube 36 M6x1x10mm Machine Screw 2A Rear Foot Tube 37 Spring Frame 38 Belt Tension Bracket M8 IDx18.8mm OD Flat Washer 10 39 M6x20mm Machine Screw M8x1.25 Cap Nut 40 M6x1 Hex Nut Foot Cap...
Please contact a Keys Fitness customer service representative for specifics on wear items. This Limited Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the product is purchased through a Keys Fitness authorized dealer unless otherwise authorized by Keys Fitness in writing.