Install the Printer Driver. (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP)
• DO NOT connect the USB cable before installing the software.
• When installing the software in Windows XP or Windows 2000, log onto the system as a member of
the Administrator group.
• If the Found New Hardware Wizard appears, click [Cancel], and follow this procedure.
1 Insert the CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive.
2 Click [Install Printer Driver] to start installation.
The setup wizard starts.
3 Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
During installation, follow these guidelines:
• Click [Next] or [Yes] to move from one dialog box to the next.
• Be sure to wait for Windows to complete each setup step. If you hear the computer
working, wait until it is done.
4 When prompted, connect the USB cable to the machine and your computer after
removing the USB label.
The printer driver is installed and the printer icon is added to the [Printers] folder.