You can enjoy video, music, photo and text files from your USB storage devices. Depending on which
media input terminal you connect first, that particular USB port will be named as C:\ drive follow by D:\ .
Media Player Main Menu
Movie – Displays [MOVIE] menu. (page 21)
Music – Displays [MUSIC ] menu. (page 22)
Photo – Displays [PHOTO] menu. (page 23)
– Displays the [TEXT] menu. (page 24)
Media File Playback Support
Supported Movie File : MPEG2, MPEG4, H264/AVC, RMVB
Resolution(max) : 1920 x 1080
Frame rate : under 30 frames / sec (1920x1080)
Audio format : mp3
Supported Music Format : (*.mp3)
MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 (MP3): Sampling rates; 32 kHz ~ 48 kHz
Supported Photo Format : (*.jpg)
JPEG : Resolution up to 15360 x 8640 pixels
Progressive JPEG : Up to 1024 x 768 pixels
PNG : Resolution up to 9600 x 6400 pixels
Supported Text Format : (*.txt)
Encoding standard : Unicode
In situation whereby the insertion of USB storage device is restricted, you may use the
USB extension cable provided. Media Input should not exceed by 7(H) x 18(W)mm.
Gentle Reminder When Using The Media Player
1. Some USB storage devices may not be compatible to operate smoothly with this TV.
2. Back up all of the data in the USB storage device in case if data was lost due to unexpected
accident. We do not assume any liability for the losses by misuse or malfunction. Data backup
is consumer's responsibility.
3. For large file sizes, the loading speed may be slightly longer.
4. The recognition speed of a USB storage device may depend on each device.
5. When connecting or disconnecting the USB storage device, ensure that the TV is not in MEDIA
mode otherwise the USB storage device or the files stored in it may be damaged.
6. Please use only a USB storage device which is formatted in FAT16, FAT32, NTFS file system
provided with the Windows operating system. In case of a storage device formatted as a different
utility programme which is not supported by Windows, it may not be recognized.
7. When using a USB Hard Disk Drive which requires electric power source, ensure its power does
not exceed 500mA.
8. An "Unsupported File" message will be displayed if the file format is unsupported or corrupted.
USB Extension Cable