THANK YOU FOR BUYING ZANUSSI A ZANUSSI PRODUCT CONTENTS Structure drawing and specifications Important safety precautions Safety of the products Special characters How to use Trouble shooting Maintenance Questions and answers Steps and times for cooking Warranty These series products are designed and made...
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS 1. Please, read this user manual carefully before using the cooker for the first time. 2. Keep in mind that the user will take the responsibility when an accident occurs due to the incorrect operation and not following the instructions in this manual.
15. Don’t deviate from the maintenance specified in this manual. Don’t change any safety system by yourself. 16. Use only matching spare parts provided by the manufacturer, exceptionally, use body and lid as per manufacturer’s direction. 17. Please keep this manual for future references.
26. Don’t open the cooker when there is pressure inside. Don’t cook when the lid is not closed well. 27. Don’t store salt, soy sauce, alkali, sugar, vinegar, or steam water inside the cooker for a long time. Clean and dry it every time after using.
30. It is prohibited to put anything on the . 5). pressure-limiting valve (Fig. 5). Fig. 5 SAFETY OF THE PRODUCTS For easy using our products, we designed and equipped the cooker with multi-device for safety (Fig. 6). . 6). - The open-preventing device ensures that the lid is closed properly as well as safely.
Fig. 6 SPECIAL CHARACTERS 1. The sandwich-bottom of the cooker is made by friction pressure machine, which makes it heating evenly. 2. The multi-device ensures that the pressure cooker is working normally. (Fig.6) . 6) 3. The pressure indicator makes easy to know the pressure inside.
HOW TO USE Please clean the pressure cooker, add water and heat half an hour before first time using, by means of cleaning bad smelling. 1. Before use, make sure that the hole of both safety valve and steam-releasing pipe is unobstructed.
3. Adjusting working pressure. Closing the lid, according to the requirement, please reference section IX. 4. Heating In order to raise the temperature quickly, heat with strong fire until the safely open-prevent- ing valve begins to work. Pay attention not to using stronger fire than which is enough.
• Не открывайте крышку, если индикатор не • Don’t open the lid if the indicator doesn’t fall down. • После завершения приготовления пищи • After finishing cooking, please wear gloves when opening the lid to avoid burns. (Fig. 11) . 11) •...
TROUBLESHOOTING/ If any abnormal phenomenon has been found, you shall turn off the fire immediately and take the cooker to a level place and shower the cooker with water slowly to reduce the temperature and the pressure. Find the reason and solve the problem with the table below.
Проблема Проблема Решение Из-под нижнего края крышки 1. Кольцевое уплотнение 1. Очистите кольцево е уплотнен выходит пар загрязнено ие, горло скороварки и крышку 2. Смените кольцевое 2. Кольцевое уплотнение уплотнение. слишком старое Изменилась форма Смените крышку Крышка не закрывается крышки 1.
MAINTENANCE Please clean the pressure cooker, add water and heat half an hour before first time using, by means of cleaning bad smelling. Maintenance of the cooker: • Удалите грязь. • Clean away the dirt. • После этого сотрите воду и высушите •...
Fig. 14 . 14 Fig. 15 . 15 The pressure valve: Take out the pressure valve by hand and clean it as . 15. illustrated on Fig.15. Safety open-preventing valve: Turn the safety valve clockwise with a spanner, then dismantle it (Fig. 16). Then wash it as .
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 1. Q: How to cook good meals and dishes? A: Heating the cooker with strong fire till steam sprays out from pressure-limiting valve. Change the fire from strong to gentle when steam starts to spray out from pressure-limit- ing valve.
A: When heating, liquid food mixed with high-thick sugar will spray out from the safety valve because of the high pressure steam inside the cooker. When cooking this kind of food, don’t cook with pressure on, which means not to place the pressure-limiting valve on.
ZANUSSI 1. ZANUSSI products is manufactured with the highest quality standards 2. Maintains the required European standards 3. ZANUSSI products is free from defects in material and craftsmanship ZANUSSI 4. Our warranty does not apply for normal wear and tear use, age or improper treatment 5.
ZANUSSI ABElectrolux (publ). ZANUSSI is a registered trademark used under license from AB Electrolux (publ). FOCUS INDUSTRIES O/B FORTUNE TECHNOLOGY LTD. Unit 04,8/FL, New East Ocean Center, No.9, Science Museum Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong www.zanussicookware.ru...