When the microwave is connected to the mains power, the LED display will show "0:00", and the
microwave will sound once. Please ensure that you have set the clock prior to use.
Please follow the steps below to set the clock.
1. Press the clock/pre-set button and the
hour digits will flash.
2. Turn the timer/weight/auto menu dial to
adjust the hour digits. The input time has to
be within 0-23.
3. Press the clock/pre-set button and the
minute digits will flash.
4. Turn the timer/weight/auto menu dial to
adjust the minute digits, the input time has
to be within 0-59.
5. Press the clock/pre-set button again to
complete the clock setting.
":" will start flashing and the time will
• In the process of clock setting, if the
stop/clear button is pressed or if there
is no operation within 1 minute, the
microwave will go back to the previous
• If the clock needs to be reset, please
repeat steps 1 to 5.
• To find out the current time while the
microwave is operating, press the
clock/pre-set button. It will last for 2-3
seconds and then return to its original
1, 3, 5