MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
1. Keep this appliance and all accessories in a dry place when not in use.
2. To clean the outer surface, wipe with a damp cloth. Dry with a dry towel. Do not
immerse in water.
3. Do not use harsh abrasives or solvents to clean the plastic parts as they may
damage the plastic. Do not put any detergents or any cleaning agents inside the
4. Do not leave in direct sunlight.
5. Regularly clean the filter. To remove the filter simply grasp it and slide it upwards.
Replace in reverse. Do not use this kettle without the filter in place.
Periodically remove any calcium build-up that may occur inside the appliance.
1. Fill the kettle to approximately half way with clean water.
2. Add approximately 30 ml of white vinegar to the kettle.
3. Boil this mixture and allow to stand for up to 30 seconds. Re-boil if required.
4. Discard of this water.
5. Fill the kettle to the maximum level with clean water and boil. Discard this water to
make sure that all remaining scale and vinegar have been removed from the kettle.