1. Power Base
2. On / Off power switch
3. On / Off indicator
4. Water level indicator
5. Lid lock / release knob
6. Pouring spout / Removable filter
BEFORE FIRST USE
Carefully unpack and check the appliance for damage. Confirm that all parts are
received. If there is any damage to the appliance please return it to the retailer for
1. Rinse the inside of the kettle with clean water to remove any impurities that may
WARNING: DO NOT RINSE OUTSIDE & INSIDE OF THE KETTLE WITH WEAK
2. Wipe the exterior of the appliance with a damp cloth, dry it with a dry towel.
3. Ensure the removable filter is securely positioned in the holding slots inside the kettle.
4. For first time use follow the instructions under operation for boiling water. Discard
this water to ensure no impurities are left. The kettle is then ready for use.