1. Unit Start-Up English 1750 GM 1 Spray lance with pressure control 1.4 Pump 2 Spray lance extension The pump is filled with oil. An oil change is not 3 Hand gun required. 4 Safety catch 5 Handle – FIRE HAZARD! Do not operate the high- 6 Holder for detergent container pressure cleaner if fuel has been spilled.
1. Unit Start-Up 1750 GM English 1.5 Water inlet See „Specifications“ for connection data. Connect the hose coupling with the threaded water inlet on the unit. Connect a water supply hose (not supplied with the unit) with the unit, and with the water mains.
2. Operation English 1750 GM We recommend the following cleaning method: 2.1 Operating with high pressure Step 1: Pre-soaking the area to be cleaned. Start the engine while observing the engine Spray the detergent sparingly onto the area to be manufacturer’s operating instructions.
3. Care and Maintenance 1750 GM English 3.1 Monthly or as required 3.2 Precautions in freezing temperatures Clean the filter on the detergent suction hose. A unit that has not been completely drained may Clean the high-pressure nozzle. be damaged by water freezing inside the com- Using a needle, remove possible blockages from ponents.
5. General Information English 1750 GM 5.1 Possible applications 5.3 Warranty – Use the unit for cleaning machines, vehicles, The applicable warranty conditions in different coun- buildings, tools, etc. tries are issued by the respective national distributor of products. During the warranty period, any mal- –...
6. Specifications 1750 GM English Engine Data Briggs & Stratton Petrol engine 1 cylinder, four-stroke Nominal output at 3600 RPM 3.6 kW 5.0 HP 3.6 kW 5.0 HP Operating RPM 3150 r.p.m. 3150 r.p.m. Fuel tank capacity 1.42 l 0.4 gal...