• The configuration of your watch may differ somewhat from that shown in the illustration.
To set the day
1. Pull the crown out to the first click.
2. Set the day by rotating the crown towards you.
3. Push the crown back in to the normal position.
• Avoid changing the date setting while the current time is between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.
Using the Stopwatch
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time up to 11 hours, 59 minutes,
To measure elapsed time
1. Press B to enter the Stopwatch Mode.
2. Press A to start the stopwatch.
3. Press A to stop the stopwatch.
• You can resume the measurement operation by pressing A again.
4. Check the elapsed time.
• The example above shows an elapsed time of 3 hours, 2 minutes,
• Press B to reset the stopwatch.
To return the function of the stopwatch 1/20 second hand to the timekeeping
second hand (indicating the current seconds count), press B again. This will
enter the Timekeeping Mode.
• Do not try to perform stopwatch operations while the crown is pulled out either to
the first or second click. If you try to press a button, you might accidentally cause
the crown to rotate and change the current time or day setting.
• If the starting positions of the stopwatch second hand and 1/20 second hand
become misaligned, use the following procedures to adjust the position of the
stopwatch second hand so it points to 12 o'clock and the 1/20 second hand so it
points to .0 when the stopwatch is reset.
To adjust the positions of the stopwatch hands
1. Press B to reset the stopwatch, and check the alignment of the stopwatch
second hand and 1/20 second hand.
2. Pull out the crown to the second click.
3. Press A to move the stopwatch second hand.
4. If the stopwatch 1/20 second hand is aligned correctly, proceed to step 5. If the
stopwatch 1/20 second hand is also misaligned, press B to move the stopwatch
1/20 second hand.
5. After making the adjustments you want, push the crown back in to its normal position.
• Note that pulling the crown out also stops the timekeeping second hand. After
performing the above procedure, you should also adjust the timekeeping setting.
I For a watch with an elapsed time bezel
Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the
After certain amount of time elapsed, read the graduation on
the elapsed time bezel which the minute hand points to.
The elapsed time is indicated.
• Some water resistant models are equipped with a screw lock
• With such models, you must unscrew the crown in the
direction noted in the illustration to loosen it before you can
pull it out. Do not pull too forcibly on such crowns.
• Also note that such watches are not water resistant while
their crowns are loosened. Be sure to screw the crowns back
in as far as they will go after making any setting.
Accuracy at normal temperature: ± 20 seconds a month
Display: 3 analog hands (timekeeping hour and minutes, stopwatch seconds),
3 dials (timekeeping seconds/stopwatch 1/20 second, stopwatch minutes,
stopwatch hour), day
Stopwatch function: Measuring capacity: 11:59'59.95''
Measuring unit: 1/20 second
Measuring mode: Elapsed time
Battery: One silver oxide battery (Type: SR927W)
Approximately 2 years on type SR927W
Operation Guide 5175
To set the time
1. Pull the crown out to the second click.
• At this time, the second hand will
move to the 12 o'clock position and
2. Set the hands by rotating the crown.
Rotate the crown to move the hands
clockwise. Move the minute hand four
or five minutes past the time you
want to set, and then back it up to the
• Carefully set the time, making sure
to distinguish between AM and PM.
3. Push the crown back in to the normal
position to restart timekeeping.
Stopwatch hour hand (3 hours)
Stopwatch minute hand (2 minutes)
Stopwatch 1/20 second hand (.8 second)
• This hand moves right and left for the first 60 seconds, and then
stops at the 0 position.
Stopwatch second hand (37 seconds)
mark with the
Elapsed time bezel