When using the KX-T7668, keep the following conditions in mind.
• If there is any problem, unplug the extension line and connect a known working phone. If the
known working phone operates properly, have the defective phone repaired by a specified
Panasonic Factory Service Centre. If the known working phone does not operate properly,
check the KX-TDA series Business Telephone Systems and the internal extension wiring.
• Keep the unit away from heating appliances and electrical noise generating devices such as
fluorescent lamps, motors and televisions. These noise sources can interfere with the
performance of the unit.
• This unit should be kept free of dust, moisture, high temperature (more than 40 ºC) and
vibration, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
• Do not use benzine, thinner, or the like, or any abrasive powder to clean the cabinet. Wipe it
with a soft cloth.
• Do not use any handset other than a Panasonic handset.
• Do not disassemble this product. Dangerous electrical shock could result. The unit must only be
disassembled and repaired by qualified service technicians.
• When a failure occurs which exposes any internal parts, disconnect the telephone line cord
immediately and return this unit to service centre.
• Never attempt to insert wires, pins, etc, into the vents or other holes of this unit.
• This unit is designed to be installed under controlled conditions of ambient temperature and a
• Avoid installing the unit in damp or humid environments, such as bathrooms or swimming
• 999 or 112 can be dialled on the product after accessing the CO line for the
purpose of making outgoing calls to the BT emergency (999) and (112)
• This unit is designed to aid the visually handicapped to locate dial keys and
• This unit is capable of being used in conjunction with hearing aids fitted with
inductive coil pick-ups. The handset should be held as for normal
conversations. For operation the hearing aid should be set to its "T" position
or as directed in the operating instructions for the hearing aid.
TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS PRODUCT TO RAIN
OR ANY TYPE OF MOISTURE. THE HANDSET EARPIECE IS MAGNETISED AND MAY
RETAIN SMALL FERROUS OBJECTS.
DISCONNECT THE TELEPHONE LINE CORD FROM THIS PRODUCT IF THIS
PRODUCT EMITS SMOKE, AN ABNORMAL SMELL OR MAKES UNUSUAL NOISE.
THESE CONDITIONS CAN CAUSE FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK. CONFIRM THAT
SMOKE HAS STOPPED AND CONTACT AN AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE.
Under power failure conditions, this telephone may not operate. Please ensure
that a separate telephone, not dependent on local power, is available for use in an
Note: In this manual, the suffix of each model number is omitted.
Quick Reference Guide
Digital Proprietary Telephone