When using the KX-T7600 series, keep the following conditions in mind.
• If there is any problem, unplug the extension line and connect a known working phone. If the
known working phone operates properly, have the defective phone repaired by a specified
Panasonic Factory Service Centre. If the known working phone does not operate properly,
check the KX-TDA series Business Telephone Systems and the internal extension wiring.
• Keep the unit away from heating appliances and electrical noise generating devices such as
fluorescent lamps, motors and televisions. These noise sources can interfere with the
performance of the unit.
• This unit should be kept free of dust, moisture, high temperature (more than 40
vibration, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
• Do not use benzine, thinner, or the like, or any abrasive powder to clean the cabinet. Wipe it
with a soft cloth.
• Do not use any handset other than a Panasonic handset.
• Do not disassemble this product. Dangerous electrical shock could result. The unit must only
be disassembled and repaired by qualified service technicians.
• When a failure occurs, which exposes any internal parts, disconnect the telephone line cord
immediately and return this unit to service centre.
• Never attempt to insert wires, pins, etc, into the vents or other holes of this unit.
TO PREVENT THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
PRODUCT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
THIS HANDSET EARPIECE IS MAGNETISED AND MAY RETAIN SMALL FERROUS
• Under power failure conditions, this telephone may not operate. Please ensure that a separate
telephone, not dependent on local power, is available for use in an emergency.
• This equipment shall not be set to make automatic calls to telecom 111 Emergency service.*
In this manual, the suffix of each model number is omitted.
• "Installing the KX-T7601/KX-T7603" is shown on page 15.
• This device is equipped with pulse dialling while the telecom standard is DTMF tone
dialling. There is no guarantee that the Telecom Lines will always continue to support
* The regulation is applied in New Zealand only.
Digital Proprietary Telephones
Quick Reference Guide