Power Board Block Diagram
1. Boost circuit: Boost converter, the function is to convert 14.5V to the turn-on voltage of LED.
2. ENA circuit: Main board provides ENA signal to make the converter system On or Off.
3. DIM circuit: Main board provides PWM signal to make the light LED On or Off.
4. IC TA9690GN: Converter controls IC, the function: provide PWM driver signal to Boost converter, balance the
LED current, set the maximum output voltage of OVP.
5. OVP circuit: set the maximum output voltage of OVP, through this voltage IC can neglect the OPEN's string.
6. Current feedback: LED feedback current detection.
Copyright © 2011 LG Electronics. Inc. All right reserved.
- 15 -
LGE Internal Use Only
Only for training and service purposes