IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS – continued
• Water hose must be at least a 1/2 inch or
5/8 inch in diameter.
• Flow rate of water supply must not fall
below 2 GPM (gallons per minute).
• Flow rate can be determined by running the
water for one minute into an empty 5-gallon
• The water supply temperature must not
Attach the high pressure hose
to the spray gun.
(Cold Water Only)
Attach the wand to the
• Never use the pressure washer to draw in
water contaminated with solvents, e.g.
paint thinners, gasoline, oil, etc.
NOTE: Dirt in the feed water will
damage the unit. To avoid this risk,
we recommend fitting a water filter.
• Always prevent debris from being drawn into
the unit by using a clean water source and an
accessory water filter if required.
Attach the triple jet nozzle to