INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
IMPORTANT: EVEN WHEN THE APPLIANCE IS NOT IN USE, ALWAYS UNPLUG IT FROM THE
POWER SOCKET BEFORE INSERTING OR REMOVING THE SINGLE PARTS OR BEFORE
IMPORTANT: UNWIND THE POWER CORD COMPLETELY DURING USE.
The suction and steam functions are enabled simply by angling the handle (I): it is possible
to pass from one function to another by inverting the angle of the handle (I) and the direction
of use (Fig. 3). The handle can then be rotated 180° to follow the direction of use.
1) Suction function
- Plug the appliance into the power socket; the suction function is immediately available.
- Tilt the handle (I); turn the handgrip (H) in the opposite direction to use and proceed to use the
suction function (Fig. 4).
IMPORTANT: Switch off the appliance immediately, returning the handle (I) to the upright position if
dirt or fragments, such as the fringe on a rug, etc. should become caught up in the brush (G). Unplug
the appliance from the power mains and proceed to clean it.
2) Steam function
- Fill the tank (M) with water (Fig. 5) and close it with the special cap (L).
IMPORTANT: BEFORE ENABLING THE STEAM FUNCTION, MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS
ENOUGH WATER IN THE TANK TO PREVENT IT FROM OPERATING DRY.
- Plug the appliance into the power socket and enable the steam function by pressing the steam key
(D); the relevant indicator light will switch on (Q).
This will start the boiler tank heating function.
WARNING: TO PROTECT PARQUET OR OTHER FLOORING IN CASE IS STEAM RELEASED
DURING THE PRE-HEATING STAGE, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PLACE THE CLEANER
PAD INSIDE THE SPECIAL BASE (A) PROVIDED (FIG. 6).
- When the indicator light (R) switches on to show that the steam is ready, the appliance is ready to
be used with steam.
- Tilt the handle (I) and align the handgrip (H) in the direction of use (Fig. 7), then proceed to use
IMPORTANT: If the handle (I) is excessively tilted during use, it is possible that a small amount will
leak from the central hole in the tank cap (M).
Using the cloth (C)
For the optimum steam cleaning function, use the special cloth (C) provided or a similar floor cloth:
- open the two cloth fastener clips (P), insert the sides of the cloth (C) and move the clips back down
into place (Fig. 8).
IMPORTANT: Never try to force the clips (P) open, as this could cause them to break.
- Cover the whole of the cleaner pad with the cloth (C), placing it so that it is held in position by the
- 5 -