MANUEL D' INSTRUCTIONS
MANUAL DE INSTRUCCIONES
© 2005 Victor Company of Japan, Limited
For Customer Use :
Enter below the Model No. and Serial No.
which is located on the back of battery cover.
Retain this information for future reference.
Printed in China
Thank you for purchasing this JVC product.
Before you begin operating this unit, please read the operating
instructions carefully to be sure you get the best possible performance.
If you have any questions, consult your JVC dealer.
1. For your safety...
● Never use the headphones when driving a car, motorcycle, or bicycle.
This could result in an accident.
● Pay close attention to traffic around you when using the headphones
while walking. Not doing so could result in an accident.
● Be careful not to turn the sound volume up too high when using the
headphones. Your hearing can be damaged by listening to sounds at
excessive volume for long periods.
● Do not disassemble or modify the headphones.
● Do not allow inflammables, water or metallic objects to enter the
2. Avoid using the headphones...
● in places subject to excessive humidity or dust
● in places subject to extremely high (over 40°C or 104°F) or low
(under 0°C or 32°F) temperatures
3. DO NOT leave the headphones...
● in direct sunlight
● near a heater
4. To protect the headphones, DO NOT...
● allow them to get wet
● drop them or shake them against hard objects.
❏ Be careful not to add power that exceeds the headphones' input capacity.
This may result in distorted sound and could damage the oscillation board.
❏ Grasp and pull the plug firmly to disconnect the headphone. Do not pull
on the cord.
❏ When using the headphones nearby a cellular phone, noise may occur.
Keep the headphones away from the cellular phone.
❏ The ear pads will wear out earlier than the other parts even in normal use or
in normal keeping due to the material characteristics.
❏ For replacement of the ear pads, please consult with the dealer where you
purchased the headphones.
❏ When covering the headphones with an object, the noise-canceling function
may not work well or howling noise may occur. In this case, take away the
object covering the headphones.
1. Noise Canceling Function reduces ambient noise* in airplanes,
buses, trains, etc. as well as ventilation hum in rooms for enhanced
listening enjoyment even at low volume levels.
* Mainly reduces low-frequency noise; not designed to eliminate all noise.
2. Lightweight and comfortable is yours to enjoy as this ear clip
phones, with serious sound performance.