ZX12B30PSS, ZX12B36PSS, ZX12B48PSS Accessory Installation
To prevent ignition of combustible materials,
the entire back wall above the range must be
protected by a backsplash constructed of non-
This stainless steel backsplash accessory must
be installed in combination with a custom, non-
combustible backsplash built beyond the 12"
height of the backsplash.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read these instructions completely
IMPORTANT: Save these instructions for local
IMPORTANT: OBSERVE ALL GOVERNING CODES
NOTE TO INSTALLER: Be sure to leave these
instructions with the Consumer.
NOTE TO CONSUMER: Keep these instructions
with your Owner's Manual for future reference.
This kit provides for the installation of a 12"
high backsplash for 30", 36" or 48" Professional
Ranges and Rangetops.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS REQUIRED
• Gloves to protect against sharp edges
• T-15 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers
• Drill with 3/32" and 9/64" bits
• Safety glasses
This Kit Includes
• Wall support panel
• Cover panel
• Hardware package with
– 5 Stainless Steel Torx 15 #8 self-
– 5 Phillips #2 pan head wood #10 screws
" HIGH BACKSPLASH
INSTALL 12" BACKSPLASH
securely fastened to the wall. Failure to do
so could result in damage or personal injury.
• Install and level the range or rangetop and the
range hood according to the installation instructions.
• Remove the backsplash packaging and protective
• Use a level to pencil a horizontal line on the wall,
1/8" above the range or rangetop. The 1/8" gap
allows the cover panel to overlap the wall support
• Locate wall studs on each side. Where studs are not
available, plan to use wall anchors (not provided).
• Align the wall support panel on the marked
horizontal line and centered left to right.
• The wall support panel must be secured to the wall
at all 4 corners. Use wood screws (provided) or wall
anchors (not provided) to secure the support panel
to the wall.
• Place the cover panel over the wall support panel
and secure with Torx screws (provided). Install 2
screws on each side.
This backsplash must be