Precautions to Avoid
Possible Exposure to
Adhere to the following precautions:
• DO NOT attempt to operate this oven with the door open
since open door operation can result in harmful exposure
to microwave energy. It is important not to defeat or
tampler with the safety interlock switches.
• DO NOT place any object between the oven front face
and the door or allow soil or cleaner residue to
accumulate on sealing surfaces.
• DO NOT use any cleaning materials on the oven door
gasket. Doing so could cause damage.
• DO NOT operate the oven if it is damaged. It is
particularly important that the oven door close properly
and that there is no damage to:
1. door (bent),
2. hinges and latches (broken or loosended),
3. door seals and sealing surfaces.
• Oven should not be be adjusted or repaired by anyone
except properaly qualified service personnel.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Important Safety Instructions