BEFORE YOU BEGIN
local inspector's use.
Note to Installer
instructions with the Consumer.
Note to Consumer
tions for future reference.
– Installation of this appliance
requires basic mechanical and electrical skills.
UNPACKING AND EXAMINING
Open the bottom of the carton, bend the carton flaps back and
tilt the oven over to rest on plastic foam pad. Lift carton off oven
and remove all packing materials, WALL and TOP CABINET
TEMPLATE, Turntable, and Turntable Support. SAVE THE
CARTON AS IT MAY MAKE INSTALLATION EASIER.
1. Remove the feature sticker from the outside of the door, if
there is one.
2. DO NOT REMOVE THE WAVEGUIDE COVER, which is
located on the right side wall of the oven cavity. Check to
see that there is a Wall TEMPLATE and Top CABINET
Template. Read enclosures and SAVE the Operation
Check the oven for any damage, such as misaligned or bent
door, damaged door seals and sealing surfaces, broken or
loose door hinges and latches and dents inside the cavity or on
the door. If there is any damage, do not operate the oven and
contact your dealer or ELECTROLUX AUTHORIZED SER-
VICER. See Installation Instructions for more details.
– Save these instructions for
– Observe all governing codes
– Be sure to leave these
– Keep these instruc-
Over the Range
Read these instructions completely and carefully.
• Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer.
• Product failure due to improper installation is not cov-
ered under the Warranty.
• Please read all instructions thoroughly before installing
the Over the Range Microwave Oven. Two people are
recommended to install this product.
• If a new electrical outlet is required, its installation
should be completed by a qualified electrician before
the Microwave Oven is installed. See 3 ELECTRICAL
GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS on page 2.
For customers in the United States, call: 1-800-944-9044
For customers in Canada, call: 1-800-213-9397 (English)
1-800-668-4606 ext.8199 (French)
READ CAREFULLY. KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
Door seals and