CRAFTSMAN ONE YEAR FULL WARRANTY
FOR ONE YEAR from the date of purchase, this product is warranted against
defects in material or workmanship. A defective product will be replaced free of
For warranty coverage details to obtain free replacement, visit the web page:
This warranty does not cover bags, filters, hose or attachments, which are
expendable parts that can wear out from normal use within the warranty period.
This ONE YEAR warranty is void if this product is ever used while providing
commercial services or if rented to another person. For 90 DAY commercial and
rental use terms, see the Craftsman warranty web page.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights
which vary from state to state.
Sears Brands Management Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS
Read and understand this operator's
manual and all labels on the Wet/Dry
Vacuum cleaner before operating. Safety is
a combination of common sense, staying
alert and knowing how your vacuum works.
Use this Wet/Dry Vac only as described in
this manual. To reduce the risk of personal
injury or damage to your Wet/Dry Vac, use
only Craftsman recommended accessories.
SAVE THIS MANUAL
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
When using an electrical appliance,
basic precautions should always be
followed including the following:
THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC
SHOCK OR INJURY:
• Do not run vac unattended.
Do not vacuum, or use this Wet/Dry Vac
near ﬂ ammable liquids, gases, or explosive
vapors like gasoline or other fuels,
lighter ﬂ uids, cleaners, oil-based paints,
natural gas, hydrogen, or explosive dusts
like coal dust, magnesium dust, grain
dust, or gun power. Sparks inside the
motor can ignite ﬂ ammable vapors or
• Do not vacuum anything that is burning
or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches,
or hot ashes.
• Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not expose to rain. Store indoors.
• Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To
unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
• Do not use with damaged cord, plug or
• If vac is not working as it should, has
been dropped, damaged, left outdoors,
or dropped into water, take it to a service
dealer for inspection and repair before
using it again.
• Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as
handle, close a door on cord, or pull
cord around sharp edges or corners.
• Do not run Wet/Dry Vac over cord.
• Do not handle plug or the Wet/Dry Vac
with wet hands.
• To reduce the risk of health hazards
from vapors or dusts, do not vacuum
• Do not store near hazardous materials.
• Do not use this Wet/Dry Vac with a torn
ﬁ lter or without the ﬁ lter installed except
when vacuuming liquids as described in
the operation section of this manual.
• Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close
attention is necessary when used by or
• To reduce the risk of injury from accidental