• Water supply is not adequate in area
• Water supply taps are not completely
• Water inlet hose(s) are kinked.
• The filter of the inlet hose(s) clogged.
• Drain hose is kinked or clogged.
• The drain filter is clogged.
• Load is too small.
• Load is out of balance.
• The appliance has an unbalance
detection and correction system. If
individual heavy articles are loaded
(ex. bath mat, both robe, etc.), this
system may stop spinning or even
interrupt the spin cycle altogether.
• If the laundry is still too wet at the end
of the cycle, add smaller articles of
laundry to balance the load and
repeat the spin cycle.
• Is the door
• Water overfills due to the faulty water
• Water level sensor has malfunction.
Check another tap in the house.
Fully open tap.
Check the filter of the inlet hose.
Clean and straighten the drain hose.
Clean the drain filter.
Add 1 or 2 similar items to help
balance the load.
Rearrange load to allow proper
Close the door.
"is not released, call for service.
Unplug the power plug and call for
Close the water tap.
Unplug the power plug.
Call for service.