Important Safety Instructions
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO
NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). THERE ARE NO USER
SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL SERVICING TO
The slots and openings in the cabinet and in the back or bottom are provided for necessary ventilation. To ensure reliable operation of this
apparatus, and to protect it from overheating, these slots and openings must never be blocked or covered.
− Do not place this apparatus in a conﬁned space, such as a bookcase, or built-in cabinet, unless proper ventilation is provided.
− Do not place this apparatus near or over a radiator or heat register, or where it is exposed to direct sunlight.
− Do not place vessels (vases etc.) containing water on this apparatus, as this can result in a ﬁre or electric shock.
Do not expose this apparatus to rain or place it near water (near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or
near a swimming pool etc.). If this apparatus accidentally gets wet, unplug it and contact an authorized dealer immediately.
This apparatus uses batteries. In your community, there might be environmental regulations that require you to dispose of these batteries
properly. Please contact your local authorities for disposal or recycling information.
Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords or adaptors beyond their capacity, since this can result in ﬁre or electric shock.
Power-supply cords should be placed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them. Pay
particular attention to cords at the plug end, at wall outlets, and the point where they exit from the appliance.
To protect this apparatus from a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall
outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the set due to lightning and power line surges.
Before connecting the AC power cord to the DC adaptor outlet, make sure the voltage designation of the DC adaptor corresponds to the
local electrical supply.
Never insert anything metallic into the open parts of this apparatus. Doing so may create a danger of electric shock.
To avoid electric shock, never touch the inside of this apparatus. Only a qualiﬁed technician should open this apparatus.
Make sure to plug the power cord in until it is ﬁrmly seated. When unplugging the power cord from a wall outlet, always pull on the power
cord's plug. Never unplug by pulling on the power cord. Do not touch the power cord with wet hands.
If this apparatus does not operate normally - in particular, if there are any unusual sounds or smells coming from it - unplug it immediately
and contact an authorized dealer or service center.
Be sure to pull the power plug out of the outlet if the TV is to remain unused or if you are to leave the house for an extended period of time
(especially when children, elderly or disabled people will be left alone in the house).
− Accumulated dust can cause an electric shock, an electric leakage or a ﬁre by causing the power cord to generate sparks and heat or
the insulation to deteriorate.
Be sure to contact an authorized service center for information if you intend to install your TV in a location with heavy dust, high or low
temperatures, high humidity, chemical substances, or where it will operate 24 hours a day such in an airport, a train station, etc. Failing to
do so may lead to serious damage of your TV.
Use only a properly grounded plug and wall outlet.
− An improper ground may cause electric shock or equipment damage. (Class l Equipment only.)
To turn this apparatus off completely, you must disconnect it from the wall outlet. Consequently, the wall outlet and power plug must be
readily accessible at all times.
Do not allow children to hang onto the product.
Store the accessories (battery, etc.) in a location safely out of the reach of children.
Do not install the product in an unstable location such as a shaky self, a slanted ﬂoor or a location exposed to vibration.
Do not drop or apply any shock to the product. If the product is damaged, disconnect the power cord and contact a service center.
To clean this apparatus, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wipe the product using a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemicals
such as wax, benzene, alcohol, thinners, insecticide, air fresheners, lubricants, or detergent. These chemicals can damage the appearance
of the TV or erase the printing on the product.
Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing.
Do not dispose of batteries in ﬁre.
Do not short-circuit, disassemble or overheat the batteries.
There is danger of an explosion if you replace the batteries used in the remote with the wrong type of battery. Replace
only with the same or equivalent type.
WARNING - TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF FIRE, KEEP CANDLES OR OTHER OPEN FLAMES AWAY FROM THIS
PRODUCT AT ALL TIMES.
Warning! Important Safety Instructions
English - 2
This symbol indicates that high voltage is
present inside. It is dangerous to make any kind
of contact with any internal part of this product.
This symbol indicates that important literature
concerning operation and maintenance has
been included with this product.