Before Use/ Installation Procedure
To prevent injury or fire, take the following
• To prevent a short circuit, never put or leave any metallic
objects (such as coins or metal tools) inside the unit.
• Installation and wiring of this product require specialist
skill and experience. To assure your safety, please request a
specialist technician to install the unit.
• When you make a hole to install the camera, check the
location of pipes, tanks and wiring and avoid touching
them. Otherwise it may cause the fire.
• When you make a hole with a drill, use goggles to protect
To prevent damage to the product, take the
• Make sure to ground the unit to a negative 12V DC power
• When replacing a fuse, only use a new fuse with the
prescribed rating. Using a fuse with the wrong rating may
cause your unit to malfunction.
• Do not use your own screws. Use only the screws provided.
If you use the wrong screws, you could damage the unit.
• A rear view camera is a camera that provides symmetrical
images in the same way as rear and side view mirrors.
• Connection to a TV with an RCA video input is possible,
but confirm whether the TV you use has a reverse gear
• This product is designed to supplement the driver's rear
view, but the camera images do not show all dangers and
obstacles. Be sure to look behind you when reversing to
confirm the view.
• This product features a wide-angle lens, so the near view
is wide and the far view is narrow, which may create a
false sense of distance. Be sure to look behind you when
reversing to confirm the view.
• Do not wash your car with an automatic car wash or
high-pressure water as it may result in water entering the
camera or the camera falling off.
• Check camera bracket installation before driving.
Are the screws loose?
- Is the camera bracket firmly secured?
- If the rear view camera comes loose while you are driving
it may cause an accident.
• Before finally installing the unit, connect the wiring
temporarily, making sure it is all connected up properly,
and the unit and the system work.
• When mounting this unit, make sure none of the leads are
trapped between this unit and the surrounding metalwork
• Do not mount this unit near the heater outlet, where
it would be affected by heat, or near the doors, where
rainwater might splash onto it. (Never install in locations
such as the above because of the danger of malfunction
due to high temperatures.)
• Before drilling any mounting holes always check behind
where you want to drill the holes. Do not drill into the gas
line, brake line, electrical wiring or other important parts.
• If this unit is installed in the passenger compartment,
anchor it securely so it does not break free while the car is
moving, and cause injury or an accident.
• If this unit is installed under a front seat, make sure it does
not obstruct seat movement. Route all leads and cords
carefully around the sliding mechanism so they do not get
caught or pinched in the mechanism and cause a short
Care and maintenance
• When the product gets dirty, wipe dry with a silicon cloth
or soft cloth. If it is seriously stained, remove stain with
a cloth moistened with a neutral cleaner and then wipe
the cleaner away. Do not use a hard cloth and/or a volatile
substance such as lacquer thinner or alcohol, scratches,
deformation, degradation and/or damage may result.
• When a lens component gets dirty, wipe gently with a soft
cloth moistened with water. Do not rub with a dry cloth to
prevent scratching the lens.
To prevent a short circuit, remove the key from the
ignition and disconnect the - battery.
Make the proper input and output wire connections
for each unit.
Connect the wiring harness wires in the following
order: ground, ignition and camera unit.
Install the unit in your car.
Reconnect the - battery.