Osd color camera
with bmb (black mask blc) (18 pages)
Summary of Contents for Honeywell HCC-745NTW/PTW
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance(servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance. OPERATION MANUAL Day and Night / WDR OSD COLOR CAMERA HCC-745NTW/PTW READ AND KEEP THIS OPERATION MANUAL - 1 -...
CAUTION RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN Indicate a potentially hazardous situation which if not avoided, may result in minor or moderate injury. It may also be used to alert against unsafe practices. Warning: This equipment generates and uses radio frequency energy and if not installed and used properly, I.e., in strict accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
CAUTION FOR SAFE OPERATION 1. Water and Moisture To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose this camera to rain or moisture. 2. Servicing Do not attempt to disassemble or repair by yourself. You may be exposed to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Note that all servicing is qualified service personnel.
CONTENTS 1. Features 2. Names & Functions 3. Installation 4. Remote Control Connections 5. On Screen Display 6. Specifications 7. Dimensions Thank you for using this OSD Color Camera with Day and Night, WDR. To get the best efficiency, read carefully all instructions in this manual before use, and keep this manual for reference.
1. Features Honeywell’s HCC-745NTW/PTW Series is a high sensitivity CCD color camera with high sensitivity function of Day & Night function and field integration technique. ▣ 1/3” Double Scan Color CCD ( NTSC: 410,000 / PAL: 470,000 ) ▣ Outstanding BLC implementation with WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) function.
2. Names & Functions C/CS Mount Adaptor • C-Mount lens : Turn Counterclockwise • CS-Mount lens : Turn Clockwise LENS CONNECTOR Connect Auto Iris Lens plug Set Screw Loosen Locking Ring to adjust mounting ring - 6 -...
(+) BUTTON VIDEO OUTPUT This is the output terminal for composite video signal (UP) BUTTON (-) BUTTON POWER ON LAMP In power ON state, this LED is ON . MENU BUTTON (DOWN) BUTTON POWER INPUT TERMINAL Lens Type Select Switch DC Lens : with no iris amp.
3. Installation 3.1 The packing box should include, in addition to this User Guide: -. One HCC-745NTW or HCC-745PTW camera -. One 6-pin connection cable ( G-113510-200 ) -. One Auto Iris lens plug 3.2 Mounting a Lens 3.2.1 C/CS Mount Lens ①...
3.4 Connection of POWER supply ☞ Check the power source from the external power supply before power on. ☞ Power source capacity : AC 24V, more than 500mA (Recommended Honeywell HAC-2450) DC 12V, more than 500mA (Recommended Honeywell HDC-1260R) - 9 -...
4. Remote Control Connections 4.1 RS-232C connection ( HCC-745NTW/PTW ) Connect to Serial PORT RS232C Serial Cable ( 9 Pin D-Sub ) Connect internally for communication 4.2 RS-485 connection ( HCC-745NTW/PTW-VR ) Connect to Serial PORT Serial Cable RS485 RS485 Converter...
5. On Screen Display ②, ③ ②, ③ ⑤ ④ ⑥ ②, ③ ① <Fig5-1. OSD Information Display> 5.1 Understanding the On-Screen Display a. Press MENU briefly to confirm the current operation setup. The information (see Fig 5-1) will disappear after five seconds if there is no button action.
<< SETUP MENU >> GENERAL SETTING AE MODE WB MODE NIGHTSHOT MODE BLC/WDR MODE PZM SETTING CAMERA ID SETTING SPECIAL FUNCTION FACTORY DEFAULT EXIT MENU <<GENERAL SETTING>> SYNC. LEVEL BURST LEVEL AUTO SYNC. MODE RETURN <Fig5-2. SETUP MENU change> <<GENERAL SETTING >> ①...
<< AE MODE >> ① MODE ② CONTROL AUTO ③ MAN. SHUTTER 1/60 ④ MAN. AGC ⑤ LENS ADJ. Done ⑥ BRIGHTNESS ⑦ MAX GAIN 34dB ⑧ MAX FIELDS 510FLDS RETURN <Fig5-5. Setting Camera Linghting> 5.6 AE mode ① MODE : ELC –...
<< WB MODE >> ① MODE USER ② CONTROL R/B CONT ③ RED GAIN ④ BLUE GAIN RETURN <Fig5-6. White Balance Control> 5.7 White Balance Mode ① MODE : To set how the camera tracks to accept different lighting conditions within the color range of 2,500°K ~ 8,000°K.
<< NIGHTSHOT MODE >> AUTO ① MODE 3sec. ② DETECT TIME ③ D→N LEVEL ④ N→D LEVEL ⑤ NIGHT COLOR RETURN <Fig5-7. NIGHTSHOT Control> 5.8 NIGHTSHOT MODE ① MODE : The Nightshot menu allows you to set how the camera reacts to changes in low light illumination and to set when the camera switches between Night and Day modes.
<< PRIVACY ZONE >> ① ZONE NUM. ZONE 1 ② CONTROL ③ H START ④ H END ⑤ V START ⑥ V END ⑦ PZM MASKING BLACK RETURN PRESS MENU TO MOVE <Fig5-10. Privacy Zone Masking> 5.10 PRIVACY ZONE ① ZONE :PZM(Privacy Zone Mask) is to hide the unwanted view to protect privacy invasion.
ⓑ UVWXYZabcdefghijklmn ⓒ opqrstuvwxyz12345678 ⓓ 9!?#$%&<>*,.:;/+-=~■ ④ TITLE : HONEYWELL RETURN <Fig 5-11. CAMERA ID SET > 5.11 Camera ID SET ① ID SET : Camera ID is indicating number assigned each Camera in case of controlling many Cameras. It is from 0 to 255. But in case of 0, that is displayed on screen.
<< SPECIAL FUNCTION >> ① MIRROR ② SHARPNESS ③ NEGATIVE ④ FREEZE ⑤ BAUDRATE 9600bps ⑥ PROTOCOL DEFAULT ⑦ F.OSD DISP RETURN <Fig5-12. SPECIAL FUNCTION > 5.12 SPECIAL FUNCTION ① Mirror Mode : Mode ON is Mirror Mode, OFF is general screen state. MIRROR OFF →...
6. Specifications Model Name Pick-up Device Total/Effective Pixels Scanning System Digital Zoom Ratio Sync System H.Resolution S/N Ratio Min. illuminance 0.2lx @50IRE, AGC 38dB, Night OFF; 0.01lx @50IRE, AGC 38dB, Night OFF, DSS 510fields; 0.01lx @50IRE, AGC 38dB, Night ON; 0.001lx @50IRE, AGC 38dB, Night ON, DSS 510fields;...