5. Remove and retain the four screws securing the
audio unit. Unplug the 16-pin connector and the
antenna lead, and remove the audio unit.
Retain these screws.
6. Remove and discard the brackets, screws, and
the pocket from the audio unit. Retain the four
audio unit bracket screws.
7. Remove and discard the shipping screws and
wrapper from the CD changer.
2 of 2
AII 21962 (0007)
8. Place the audio unit on top of the CD changer.
Using the mounting brackets (sold separately),
attach the right and left brackets to the audio unit
and the CD changer using the four screws
supplied with the mounting brackets, and the four
screws removed in step 6. Tighten the screws
9. Plug the 12-pin connector from the CD changer
into the back of the audio unit.
10. Plug the 16-pin connector and the antenna lead
into the audio unit, then reinstall the audio unit
11. Reinstall the lower cluster assembly.
12. Reconnect the negative cable to the battery.
13. Check that the CD changer operates according to
the owner's manual supplied with the CD
14. Reset the clock and the radio station presets.
15. Put the CD changer owner's manual in the glove
box for your customer.
2000 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. – All Rights Reserved
FROM CD CHANGER