2-3. Compensation of Residual Point
If an accrued white dot (Residual Point Noise) of the CCD
is visible, compensate it.
However, the compensation is limited up to two points.
Remote Commander, RM-95
Board for Interface Tool
1. Connect the service tool to a camera. And turn on the
2. Set the camera to AGC TURBO and close the lens.
3. Press the FOCUS key on the remote commander to
enter into the compensation set mode.
4. When the marker does not appear on a screen, align
the X-axis of coordinate with 00 with the FF key.
5. When the marker does not still appear, align the Y-axis
of coordinate with 00 with the PLAY key.
6. If the marker still does not appear, repeat steps 3 and 4.
7. Align the marker with a point to be compensated by
pressing PLAY, STOP, REW or FF key. At this
moment, the marker numbers shown below appear on
the LCD. The marker number (from left to right) X-
axis of coordinate : lower 2 digits, Y-axis of coordi-
nate : lower 2 digits
8. Press the FOCUS key to confirm that the point is
9. If not compensated, press the FOCUS key and repeat
steps 6 and 7.
10. In case that there are two points to be compensated,
press the FOCUS key first and then the REC REVIEW
key to switch the marker. And repeat steps 6 and 7.
11. After completion of compensation, turn on the camera
and confirm that the desired points are compensated. If
not, repeat steps 1 through 11.
: J-6082-053-B 1pc
: J-6430-530-A 1pc
Table : Key Map of RM-95
Compensation Set Mode Switch
Switch-over of Setting
Save of Setting
Selection of Compensation Element
(1 element comp. 2 elements comp.)
Display of a presently set point blinking.
Marker moves upward.
Marker moves downward.
Marker moves in left direction.
Marker moves in right direction.
Fig. Tool connection diagram
AUTO / MANU
AUTO / MANU