4. Mark the three mounting holes through the bottom duct onto
the cutout floor.
A. Short screws (3)
B. Bottom duct mounting holes
5. Using 7/64" drill, drill pilot holes into the three holes marked in
6. Realign and install the bottom duct with three short screws.
7. Using 7/64" drill, drill pilot holes through the four mounting
holes of the bottom duct flange into the bottom front facing of
the cutout/cabinet opening.
A. Bottom duct flange
B. Mounting holes
Install the Microwave Oven
1. Position microwave oven near cutout opening.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical shock.
2. Plug in microwave oven.
3. Align the rails with the rail guides on the bottom duct.
A. Rail guides
4. Slide the microwave oven back and into place. The mounting
holes of the rail flanges and bottom duct flange will align
against the bottom front facing of the cutout/cabinet opening.
5. Secure the microwave oven to the cutout/cabinet by installing
four short screws into the mounting holes.
A. Mounting holes
B. Short screws (4)