Figure 10 - Leveling Legs
Figure 11 - Floor and Plenum Opening Dimensions
(44mm) 1 3/4"
Legs (If Desired)
To install leveling legs:
1. Position furnace on its back. Locate and drill a hole in
each bottom corner of furnace. (See Figure 10)
2. For each leg, install nut on bolt and then install bolt and
nut in hole. (Install flat washer if desired.)
3. Install another nut on other side of furnace base. (In-
stall flat washer if desired.)
4. Adjust outside nut to provide desired height, and tight-
en inside nut to secure arrangement.
5. Reinstall bottom closure panel if removed.
For downflow applications,
this furnace is approved
for use on combustible flooring when any one of the following
Downflow combustible floor subbase
Coil model number END4X or ENW4X
Coil casing model number NAEA
1. Determine application being installed from Table 4.
2. Construct hole in floor per Table 4 and Figure 11.
plenum to dimensions
in Table 4
and Figure 11.
4. If downflow
Figure 12. If coil model numbers END4X, ENW4X or
coil casing model number NAEA is used,
shown in Figure 13.
NOTE: It is recommended that the perforated supply-air
flanges be completely folded over or removed from furnace
when installing the furnace on a factory-supplied
or coil box. To remove the supply-air
duct flange, use wide
duct pliers or hand seamers to bend flange back and forth
until it breaks off. Be careful of sharp edges. (See Figure 14)
Figure 12 - Furnace,
Plenum, and Subbase
(OR COIL CASING
441 01 1402 02