When using this appliance, always exercise the following basic safety precautions.
1. Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this User's
3. This cabinet must be properly installed in accordance with the installation in-
structions before it is used. See grounding instructions in the installation section.
4. Never unplug your cabinet by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp the
plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
5. Unplug your cabinet before cleaning or making any repairs.
Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly recommend
that a certified technician performs the service.
6. Repair or replace immediately all electric service cords that have become frayed
or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage
along its length, the plug or the connector end.
7. This cabinet should not be recessed or built-in an enclosed cabinet. It is de-
signed for freestanding installation only.
8. If your cabinet is to be discarded, we recommend that you remove the door and
leave the shelves in place. This will reduce the possibility of danger to children.
9. Do not operate your cabinet in the presence of explosive fumes.
10. Do not load the freezer with the food before desired temperature has not been
reached to avoid bacteria reproduction.