Filling with Rinse Aid
Rinse aid ensures that your dishes gleam and are
free from spots, and that you glasses are clear.
Use only branded rinse aid for dishwashers.
Never fill the rinse aid container with any
another substance (e.g. concentrated vine-
gar). This would damage the appliance.
Fill with rinse aid:
Prior to using the dishwasher for the first time.
When a dark point surrounded by a light ring is to
be seen in the indicator window on the container.
If there is rinse aid in the container, the indicator
window is uniformly dark.
The rinse aid compartment is on the inside of the
1. Open the door.
2. Press the rinse aid compartment release button
with your finger.
3. Fully open the rinse aid compartment lid.
4. Fill with rinse aid exactly up to the level marked
"max"; this corresponds to a quantity of approx.
5. Close the lid and press until it locks into place.
6. Wipe up any spilt rinse aid with a cloth. Otherwise
too much foam will be formed during the wash.