Check that the following parts are supplied with the product.
®Service station list..
Ear pieces (S/L size) (Gf' AI................
(M size ear pieces are pre-fitted on the headphones.)
@Extensioncable(Cable length 0.8mllGf'C)
Declaration of conformity
Bump / Emebung / Protuberance / Cunetta / Saliente /
Bobbel / Kn61 /
iiI / ill' 1 I
5 - 25.000 Hz
5.6 g (not inclUding cable)
0.7 m OFC cable
., 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug
* For improvernent purposes, specifications and design are subject to
change without notice.
Be sure to hold the plug when unplugging the cable.
• Do not place undue stress on the cable, as this can result in wire
disconnection or damage. Observe the following for correct usage.
Do not pUll the cable unduly_
• Do not pull too hard on the cord when attaching it to or removing
it from the included clip.
Do not fold the cable.
• When connected to a portable device, do not leave the portable
• Do not wrap the cable around the portable device.
• If you leave a connected p:>rtable device hanging, it may become
disconnected and fall.
care as DENON does not guarantee
• Metal parts will touch your skin. People with allergies to metal
should not use these headphones. If you feel that the headphones
irritate your skin, stop using them and contact a physician or your
store of purchase for advice.
• Do not use benzene, thinners, or other organic solvents or insecticides
on the main unit since they may cause a change in quality or color.
• The headphones have a structure by which the sound tends to leak
out if the volume is too high. Be considerate of others.
A note about recycling
• Listening at high volumes that irritate your ears can ha....e a negative
influence on your hearing.
• Do not use headphones while driving a bicycle, motorcycle or
automobile. Doing so could lead to accidents.
• When using headphones, for safety keep the volume to a level at
which surrounding sounds can be heard.
• Do not put in water or dampen.
• Do not place heavy objects on, heat. or pullan the headphones.
Doing so could damage or deform them.
• Store the ear pieces out of the reach of children to prevent small
children from accidentally swallowing them.
Material offering a good fit in the ear and little affected by
Material little affected by sweat or fat. Select the ear pieces
providing the best fit from among three sizes:
M and L (Gf' AI.
• Fit the ear pieces securely on the nozzle of the headphones.
• The ear pieces may deteriorate after long term of use or storage.
• Do not let Foam type ear pieces get wet. Moisture will accelerate
Using the headphones
We declare under our sale responsibility that this product. to which
this declaration relates, is in conformity with the following standards:
Following the provisions of 2004/1
Directive. (For Europe modell
Caution on handling
Check the left/right markings on the headphones, then insert them so
that they fit snuggly inside your ear, the one marked "R" in your right
ear. the one marked
in your leh ear
• Adjust the position of the slider to take up any slack in the
right and leh cables (GFF).
• The cord can be fixed to a clothing pocket, etc., using the
included clip 1000D).
This product's packaging materials are recyclable and can
be reused. Please dispose of any materials in accordance
with the local recycling regulations.
When discarding the unit. comply with local rules or
This product and the supplied accessories conform to the WEEE
directive. (For Europe model)
Point de ramification
Punto di diramazione /
Punto de ramificaci6n
Forgreningspunkt I T
~~~~~~I~~~i~~~$'''''''''' " ' ~ " 1 J
."' \ =="
Slider / Schieber /
Coulisseau / Slider
Oesllzador / Schun /
Reglage / 6eryHoK-perynATop /
iJ'I / if'l
Manuel de l'Utilisateur
Manuale delle istruzioni
Manual del usuario
IIIHCTpyKI.I"'R no 3KcnnyaTal.l......